Your first step is researching the storage facilities in your community. Now, we don’t make a secret of the fact that we may very well be the finest option in the Comox Valley—but that’s something you’ll have to decide for yourself.
Questions you should be asking, however include:
- Does the storage facility have adequate security features?
- Can you access your storage unit when you need to?
- Are the storage units the right size? And can they cope with your future needs?
- Do the storage units have adequate environmental controls?
- Is the facility tidy and well-maintained? The best storage facilities are kept in a good, tidy condition.